WHEN: AUG 18-19, 2019
WHERE: 740 SW 34th Street, Renton, WA 98057
Class Schedule 9:30am – 4:00pm
Aluminum is back! Join us for this amazing speed foil placement class. Gone are the days of two hour foil placement. Learn how to maximize your appointment time and improve your bottom line. Take your work to the next level with quick, easy, and efficient placement techniques. Lead by SR Academy Head Colorist Misty Weeks. A sought after colorist, Misty's 25 years of experience allow her to easily communicate how to simplify your color technique for a fun and informative class experience.
AREAS OF LEARNING
- How to create a full head highlight effect with 15-20 foils
- How to add accents to all over color with 10-12 foils
- How to introduce clients for the first time to light and dark dimension with 8-10 foils
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Tail Combs
- Blow Dryer
- Flat backed brush (Denman/Vess type)
- Medium and large sized round brush
- Regular Combs
- Apron (optional)
- Notebook and pens/pencils
Coffee and refreshments
There will be some retail available in the classroom for anything you are missing.
Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as you will be on your feet the majority of the day. Don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.